Get Help Fast!
User Manuals for Kit Devices
General Help Resources
Resources for Patients using an Aetonix Tablet
Resources for Patients and Family using aTouchAway on their own device
Resources for Managers
- Overview of the Aetonix System
- Using the Dashboard- Basics
- Using the Dashboard- Setup and Permissions
- Using the Dashboard- Patient Monitoring and Reports
- The aTouchAway app- Basics
- The aTouchAway app- Setup and Permissions
- The aTouchAway App- Patient Monitoring
- Managing the Aetonix Tablet
- User Guides
- Manager Specific FAQs
- Using the Dashboard- Workflows
- The aTouchAway app- Workflows
During a Video Call, I can see and hear my contact, but they cannot see or hear me.
Check to ensure that your media settings and device permissions are set correctly, then try your call again.
If you are certain your internet connection/WiFi signal is good, please try the following:
1. Open your Account Menu (top-left corner of the home screen of the app.
2. Scroll down to see the Media Settings section
3. Ensure your Audio and Video sources are correct.
Normally, it will display the default settings of the device used, but you may want to try selecting different options if you are experiencing issues and try your call again.